General Data Protection Regulation
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This policy defines the basic details regarding the relationship of your personal data with KAKARI SA. This applies to all services provided by the Company and any related services.
We may develop new business activities in the future, so if they require a change in the terms of this Policy, we will notify you in a timely manner of such changes. Otherwise, it is considered that our new activities are also governed by this policy.
- Details of the controller
- +30 22940 66058
- +30 6944 355044
- 68 Marathonos Ave., Marathon, 19007
- Websites: www.ikakaris.gr www.kakarirealestate.gr
- Contact details for personal data issues
- +30 22940 66058
- 68 Marathonos Ave., Marathon, 19007
- Websites: www.ikakaris.gr
- The personal data is collected by you when submitting a request for an offer for the provision of services by the Company or through the contact form on the website www.kakari.gr.
We may, however, collect personal data from you and third parties, such as public services, professionals related to that of the Company, in order to be able to perform our contractual obligations.
- Τα δεδομένα που συλλέγουμε από εσάς είναι:
- Full name
- Father’s name
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Work address
- Identity card / passport details and copies thereof
- Contact details (landline, mobile, e-mail)
- Copies of real estate contracts
- Topographic diagrams with reference to name and address details
- Architectural studies with reference to name and address elements
- The purposes for which we use the above data are the fulfillment of our contractual obligations, the compliance with the requirements of the legislation that governs our activity and the national and Community legislation in general. We will also use your information to contact you for the purposes of the services.
- The Company is entitled and may use the architectural and other plans, diagrams and studies drawn up by it and its associates both for the purposes of archive, study, and for the purpose of promoting its commercial activities, taking every provision so that any their personal data should not be disclosed in any way to third parties.
- The collected personal data are transmitted depending on the type of services provided by the Company to:
- (a) public services and authorities
- (b) bodies of the wider public sector
- (c) counterparties interested in drawing up real estate contracts
- (d) associates of the Company in order to perform the service assigned by the subject of the rights or upon his order to submit a tender regarding them
- Personal data is not transferred or sold to third parties, and no transfer is made to third countries other than the ESA.
- The personal data is kept by the Company for as long as is required for the execution of its contractual obligations, for as long as required by the relevant legislation, as well as for the defense of its legal interests and rights.
- Regarding your personal data, you have the following rights:
- You can request confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data and receive a copy of it (right of access).
- You can request correction if your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. You may request correction if your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- You can request the deletion of your data in some cases e.g. if you have revoked your consent for direct advertising promotion and there is no other legal relationship between us (right to delete / right to be forgotten)
- You may object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances e.g. use of your data for targeted advertising (right to object to editing).
- You can request the restriction of the processing of your data in certain circumstances e.g. if your personal data is inaccurate (restriction right).
- You can request to receive the data provided to us in machine readable form if certain conditions are met e.g. there is a contract between us (portability right) or to forward them to a third party that you indicate to us.
- If the processing of your personal data by the Company is based solely on your consent, then you can revoke it at any time either in the same way as it was originally provided by you, or by sending an e-mail to: info @ kakari.gr. Upon revocation of your consent, and provided that there is no other legal reason for the processing of your personal data, nor any legal obligation to maintain a copy of it, we will immediately discontinue any form of processing of this data.
- In any case, you have the right to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, if you consider that the rights provided to you by Regulation 2016/679 and / or the national legislation on personal data protection are violated.
- The above mentioned data must be provided to the Company for the purpose of fulfilling its contractual obligations and its compliance with the legislation governing its activity. In case of non-granting of these, the Company cannot provide its services and therefore has the right to refuse to conclude a contract with you.
- Τα προσωπικά δεδομένα δεν υποβάλλονται σε επεξεργασία με αυτοματοποιημένα μέσα (profiling), δηλαδή σε επεξεργασία που με μηχανικό τρόπο επιδιώκει να προσδιορίσει στοιχεία για εσάς ή/και να αξιολογήσει εσάς με οποιονδήποτε τρόπο.
- Personal data is not processed by automated means (profiling), ie processing that mechanically seeks to identify information about you and / or evaluate you in any way.